Friday, December 20, 2013

Pump Up The Volume

I’m the kind of person that can’t run without music.  I usually do about an hour of cardio so my workout playlist includes 100+ songs of random genres so that I could drown the sound of me huffing and puffing.  Here are a few of my favorites:
  1. Animals – Martin Garrix
  2. Anna Sun – Walk The Moon
  3. Bad Girls – M.I.A (Barbaric Merits ChainBangin Remix)
  4. Birthday – Selena Gomez
  5. Bombs Over Baghdad – Outkast
  6. Boneless – Steve Aoki, Chris Lake, Tujamo
  7. El Baile Del Beeper – Oro Solido
  8. KNAS – Steve Angello
  9. Lay All Your Love on Me – Abba
  10. My Sharona – The Knack
  11. Party Rock Anthem – LMFAO feat. Lauren Bennett & GoonRock
  12. Pump It – Black Eyed Peas
  13. Right Here, Right Now – Fatboy Slim
  14. That Power – Will.i.am feat. Justin Bieber
  15. Where Have You Been – Rihanna

No comments:

Post a Comment